Monday, August 8, 2011

Blog Announcements

Hi My Blogger Friends,

Here's the list of things happening to the blog during this month:

Paranormal and Mystery Thriller and Romantic Suspense Friends:

1. I really want to start a Paranormal and a Mystery Thriller and Romantic Suspense Blog Hops but would like your feedback so please vote on my poll on the right side bar, thanks!

Anime and Manga Friends:

1.  Started a Anime and Manga Blog Hop:  http://paranormalromanticsuspensereviews.blogspot.com/2011/08/anime-and-manga-sunday-blog-hop.html

2.  Started to review animes

3.  Currently looking for some reviewers (I will have more when I officially blog a post about this)

1 comment:

TiDubb said...

I am commenting on the possible Paranormal and a Mystery Thriller and Romantic Suspense Blog Hops. I voted in the Poll but I just wanted to simply say "Hell Yeah" I will participate! Ooops! Can I say that on your blog? Just wanted you to know how excited I am about the idea. *smil*

Related Posts with Thumbnails