Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Oct 18)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. A Season of Seduction - Jennifer Haymore
2. Saving Max - Antoniette van Heugten
3. Dark Warrior Untamed - Alexis Morgan
4. Private - James Patterson
5. Gente Vol. 1 - Natsume Ono

I’m currently reading:

1. Eat Prey Love - Kerrelyn Sparks

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Veil of Night - Linda Howard
2. 61 Hours - Lee Child
3. Infamous - Suzanne Brockmann
4. Vampire Knight Vol. 7 - Matsuri Hino

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/10/17/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-58

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I've got Season of Seduction in my TBR mountain! Can hardly wait to read your review!

Jan von Harz said...

Looks like you had a great week last week and another one planned for this one. Enjoy!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I want to read Private! Hope it was good!

Unknown said...

Last week I read Alpha and Shift by Rachel Vincent. I'm currently reading Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton. Have a good week! :)

Carmel @ Rabid Reads

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Jamie, Jan von Harz, Sheila and Carmel!

Thanks for commenting on my blog, greatly appreciated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails