Monday, October 11, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Oct 11)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Two Lethal Lies - Annie Solomon
2. The Mists of Time - Susan Squires
3. My Give Damns Busted - Carolyn Brown
4. Black Bird Vol. 6 - Kanoko Sakurakoji

I’m currently reading:

1. A Season of Seduction - Jennifer Haymore

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Saving Max - Antoinette van Heugten
2. Dark Warrior Untamed - Alexis Morgan
3. Private - James Patterson
4. Gente Vol. 1 - Natsume Ono

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/10/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-57

2 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey hon, How are you?? I hope all is well!! I am fixing to start.... Talk Dirty To Me! I can't wait!
Hugs hon!

Unknown said...

Hi, I found your blog via the linky at Lori's Reading Corner. I'm your newest follower.

Related Posts with Thumbnails