Friday, October 29, 2010

Follow My Blog Friday #20



This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list

2. Put your Blog Name and URL in the Linky thing.

3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

5. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

6. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

The Friday Follow Feature is...

Julie@ My 5 Monkeys
 

While growing up I have always had a love of reading. My favorite place to hang out was the library along with getting ice cream.

My blog started out as a family blog but once I was able to get some books from the publisher, my blog became more public and I have been doing book reviews since that time. I've always been recommending books to my friends or letting friends borrow from my library of books. I like to read a variety of books, but since reading Twilight -- I have been reading more young adult novels since I have a tween. I also wanted to know what books my daughter will be reading.

Being online and finding other blogs -- I have been introduced to new authors, more book boyfriends, and made some lasting friendships through blogging.

If you have, or would have a daughter, what book would you want your daughter to read?

If I had a daughter I would want her to read the Nancy Drew series!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Following the mechanical bunny around...

Anything bookish... A library at my fingertips at all times. Luckily I have my Nook :D

A book to recommend to my figurative girl, Twenty Boy Summer & Speak!!

Sorry no post for hopping tonight but I have a new book review up.

Mad Scientist
http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hopping thru! I want a Kindle! Old Follower.

A Page Turner 4U

Related Posts with Thumbnails