Friday, October 29, 2010

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday #10


Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has created a 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop where you can find adult bloggers. Thank you for this was looking for more adult blogs.

Rules

*place your blogs name in the first box of the Linky

*Then add your post for the tag along in the second box linky

*When you find a blog that you like to follow please leave comment, so they can tag along to your blog.

*There is a code on my left sidebar, so you can place the pic. on your post

You must be 18 to participate!!!

4 comments:

Sondrae Bennett said...

Passing through for the tag along. I've lurked on your site before but thought I'd say hello. Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Already a follower just saying hi.

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Just poppin' on by to say "Hi!" this Friday. Already a follower.

Have a fantastic Halloween!

http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

Jeremy said...

I'm stopping by for the tag along and I love to see our list of 18 & Over blogs grow each week. I'm a old follower.

Related Posts with Thumbnails