Friday, October 1, 2010

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday #6


Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has created a 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop where you can find adult bloggers. Thank you for this was looking for more adult blogs.

Rules

*place your blogs name in the first box of the Linky
*Then add your post for the tag along in the second box linky
*When you find a blog that you like to follow please leave comment, so they can tag along to your blog.
*There is a code on my left sidebar, so you can place the pic. on your post

You must be 18 to participate!!!

7 comments:

Ragan said...

Hi there! Making the rounds in the Tag Along. I'm an old follower. Have a great weekend!

Tanya said...

Hi!! Just stopping by via the 18+ Tag Along! I'm an old follower, but I seriously need to make it my mission to get over here more often! *sighs* There's never enough time in the day is there?

Hope you have a fantastic weekend! *hugs*

Jeremy said...

Hi,
Stopping by for the tag along. I'm a old follower and I love your blog. I visit often.

Danielle
http://romanmcebookjunjkies.blogspot.com

Magic Faerie said...

Hi, stoppping by on the 18+ tag along, I'm an old follower! Have a great weekend :)

Jen @ Magic Faerie's Paranormal Review

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Ragan, Tanya, Danielle and Jen,

Thanks for stopping on my blog from the Tag Along, greatly appreciated!

I'm slowly returning the favor!

bittenbyromance said...

I am slow getting going this weekend. I just wanted to stop in and say have a good rest of the weekend.

Angela said...

Hi, stopping by for the tag-along. I'm an old follower. Love reading your posts :)


Angela

Related Posts with Thumbnails