Monday, July 26, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (July 26)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. The Renegade Hunter - Lynsay Sands
2. Me and My Shadow - Katie MacAlister
3. Switch - Grant McKenzie
4. The Firelord's Lover - Kathryne Kennedy

I’m currently reading:

1. Never Cry Werewolf - L.A. Banks

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Deadly Fear - Cynthia Eden
2. The Search - Nora Roberts

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/07/25/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-46

3 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I have not read Nora Roberts in so long but some of her more recent titles are calling to me. Have a great week and enjoy everything you read :D

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Banks, Eden, and Roberts---you are going to have a FANTASTIC week :)

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Sheila and Felicia,

I hope both of you have a great reading week too!

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails