Friday, July 30, 2010

Follow My Blog Friday #7


This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list

2. Put your Blog Name and URL in the Linky thing.

3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

5. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

6. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

7 comments:

Sugar and Snark said...

Just Hopping by to say have a great weekend!

Good Choice Reading said...

HellO! New follower from Follow Friday!

Great blog and great taste in books

Damaris
http://goodchoicereading.blogspot.com

jeanette8042 said...

Stopping by through the hop to say hi! I'm a new follower! Happy Friday!

http://jeanette8042.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi, just blog hopping by! Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm hopping by for Follow Friday! Great blog - I'm following you.

Hop on by to Paromantasy I'll see you there :-)

Book of Secrets said...

Just stopping by to say hello! I love your blog...you have great taste in books. Have a great weekend!

Diana ♥ Book of Secrets

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi everybody,

Thanks for the great comments and following me, greatly appreciated!

I'm slowly returning the favor!

Related Posts with Thumbnails