Friday, July 2, 2010

Blog Hop #11


This Meme is hosted by Jennifer from Crazy For Books on every Friday. This is a great way to connect with other bloggers and readers to make new friends.

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

This is my 11th time joining this blog hop and I hope to find some great bloggers!

Jennifer has added an interesting twist to the blog hop!  Each week she will ask a question which we answer on our own blogs!

This weeks question is: 

Tell us your NAME and WHY YOU STARTED BLOGGING?

I started blogging because I wanted to connect with people who shared the same book passion as me!  None of my friends love to read so I wanted to find people to talk too!

2 comments:

Shari said...

Found you on the hop and really enjoyed cruising around your blog. now happily following. Shari over at myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower stopping by to invite you to come check out my new and improved blog page, and hopefully follow as well! I'm starting all over again, and would love to see my old friends following my new page, and new friends, too!

Hugs~
Crazy Cat Lady
http://crzycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails