Friday, July 9, 2010

Follow My Blog Friday #4


This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list

2. Put your Blog Name and URL in the Linky thing.

3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

5. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

6. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

7 comments:

VampAngel said...

Hi! I'm visiting because of the blog hop. Great place!

I'm a follower.

I'll be hanging around awhile.

VampAngel
VampAngel's Dilemma: To Read or Not To Read It? That is The Question

Tanya said...

I'm so glad I found your blog via Follow Friday! I'm now following you. It looks like you cover the same genres I like!

Have a great weekend!

~Tanya
www.amongthemuses.com

Must Love Books said...

Hey! Found you on follow friday. Paranormal/romance/mystery books are my favorites so now I'm your newest follower :)

Ariel
http://mustlovelabradors.blogspot.com

Book Soulmates said...

Hiya!

Found you on Parajunkee's Follow Friday :) I'm going to continue looking around your blog now!

Stop by our BLOG and hang out with us sometime :)

Happy reading!
♥Isalys
Book ♥ Soulmates

Alyssa Kirk said...

Happy to be a new follower from the hops! Love paranormal and romantic suspense!

Teens Read and Write

Unknown said...

Back again for the Friday Follow.

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi everybody,

Thanks for commenting and following my blog, greatly appreciated!

I'm slowly checking out everyone's blog and commenting/following too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails