Friday, July 23, 2010

Follow My Blog Friday #6


This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list

2. Put your Blog Name and URL in the Linky thing.

3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

5. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

6. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

6 comments:

Missy said...

Dropping by through Follow Friday. Love the blog! New follower. Hope you have a great weekend!!

Missy @ Missy's Reads & Reviews

The Norwegian BookGirl said...

You have a new follower :)

It looks like you are reading a lot of the same books as me.

Manga Maniac said...

I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a new follower, too! I am just starting to read more PNR & UF, so I am looking forward to reading more of your reviews.

If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

Sugar and Snark said...

Hopping over to say have a good weekend! Already a follower :)

Read it or See it said...

Dropped by for Follow Friday! I'm now a follower, come check out my site when you get a chance http://readitorseeit.blogspot.com/

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi everybody,

Thanks for the comments and following me!

I will be commenting and following back anyone who follows me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails