Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lover Mine Discussion (Spoilers)

Please don't read this post if you haven't read "Lover Mine" or don't want to ruin any spoilers, thanks!




SPOILER QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




















































































1.  What do you think of the relationship between Qhuinn and Blay?

2.  What do you think of the relationship between Blay and Saxton?

3.  Do you think Blay lost his virginity to Saxton?

4.  Why do you think Qhuinn's mating scent came out when Blay told him he was going out with Saxton?

5.  What motive do you think Saxton has regarding Blay and Qhuinn?

6.  What did you think of the ghost story?

7.  Why did you think the Omega demoted Lash?

8.  What creature did you think Lash was becoming?

9.  What do you think of Murhder?

10.  What do you think V and Payne are going to do to the Scribe Virgin?

Please feel free to add your own questions, thanks?

2 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

1. What do you think of the relationship between Qhuinn and Blay? I think they will get together eventually but I was glad to see Blay move forward so to speak. I think in order for them to work they need to get more to a middle ground.

2. What do you think of the relationship between Blay and Saxton? I actually like Saxton. I don't think they will be forever after's but I do think he is good for Blay to realize what a man of worth Blay really is. Yep I think Blay is missing just how great and worthy he is himself!

3. Do you think Blay lost his virginity to Saxton? Yes, I do (guy wise) as he had sex with girls in the bathroom at the club when him and Quinn first went through the change.

4. Why do you think Qhuinn's mating scent came out when Blay told him he was going out with Saxton? You know, I don't know. It kind of goes against her lore and/or it could be looked at as unique so hasn't happened to many man/man combos so maybe not explored in the history.

5. What motive do you think Saxton has regarding Blay and Qhuinn? I don't really think Saxton has a motive other than he likes Blay. Qhuinn likes(d) his cousin till he hooked up with Blay so I think that is just the jealousy talking. Though he may have an agenda, I hope it doesn't. I hope he is just a good guy that will help Blay be ready to handle the relationship aspect when it comes to Q.

6. What did you think of the ghost story? OK, at first I was thinking it was Lassiter (laugh at that) but I really thought maybe it was him. After finding it was Muhrder I thought it was a great way to "re-introduce" him to the series since he has only ever been mentioned and not really there. At first though, I was like what the heck is this about?

7. Why did you think the Omega demoted Lash? I think Omega knew Lash could rival his power.

8. What creature did you think Lash was becoming? I think he was becoming a cross of Omega and some really dark Vampire power. He was a very unique creature and I am not honestly convinced (though I doubt it) that he won't come back at in another form.

9. What do you think of Murhder? Intriguing! I actually am excited to hear how he will deal with X/J, the brotherhood, and coming back if he does.

10. What do you think V and Payne are going to do to the Scribe Virgin? They are both intense but with their parents they really have no other choice. I don't ultimately think they will do much to her (matricide wise) but I do think they will change the way she rules. How? I have no idea but it will probably be violently.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

And forgot to say that I think this book left as many open-ended things as it did wrap up some things.

Related Posts with Thumbnails