Friday, May 21, 2010

Book Blogger Hop #5


This Meme is hosted by Jennifer from Crazy For Books on every Friday. This is a great way to connect with other bloggers and readers to make new friends.

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

This is my fifth time joining this blog hop and I hope to find some great bloggers!  I didn't participate for a couple of weeks because I was quite busy!

I will post blogs that I have visited later on tonight or tomorrow, so please check back, thanks!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Hop! I'm a new follower!

Paula said...

Great Hop joined yours looks like a great blog

Aisle B said...

Hopping around to say hi and welcome the the best party around.
Enjoying the blog and have a great weekend !

PK Reeves
Aisle B
http://aislebtumblr.com

Kathy Martin said...

I’m just hopping in to say Hello and Happy Friday. If you get a chance, check out my blog at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and enter my 100 Follower contest.

Lover Of Romance said...

Just hopping by saying "hi" and and I really love your blog!!! I am not a follower!!! My hop isHere

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi everybody,

Thanks for commenting on my blog, greatly appreciated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails