Monday, May 17, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (May 16)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. The Teaberry Strangler - Laura Childs
2. Black Magic Sanction - Kim Harrison
3. Small Changes - Sheila Roberts

I’m currently reading:

1. The Killing Edge - Heather Graham

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. The Widow - Carla Neggers
2. Cold River - Carla Neggers

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/05/17/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-36/

5 comments:

E.J. Stevens said...

It's Monday!

My What are you reading? is here.

Happy Monday. Ooh, I'm dying to read Black Magic Sanction! :)

xx,
E.J.

Curling up by the Fire said...

I've also been looking forward to Black magic Sanction. I also like Heather Graham books.

Have a great reading week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You had a good reading week. I think I need to look at your reviews on some of these. :)

Have a wonderful week!

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...

Sounds like a good reading week!

I've not yet read Kim Harrison, even though I have two of her books on my shelf.

I should really start working on my pile lol.

Hope you have a good week!

Martha Eskuchen said...

I hope you liked Black Magic Sanction. I did. I like Carla Neggers and Heather Graham too - just haven't read them recently. I hope you've had a great reading week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails