Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (May 3)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Without Mercy - Lisa Jackson
2. Flirt - Laurell K. Hamilton
3. Blood Ties - Kay Hooper

I’m currently reading:

1. Lover Mine - J.R. Ward

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Unhallowed Ground - Heather Graham
2. Forbidden Falls - Robyn Carr

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/05/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-34/

8 comments:

Scorpio M. said...

Last week I read:
1. Untamed - Pamela Clare
2. Her Best Friend - Sarah Mayberry

I'm currently reading:
1. Sinful - Charlotte Featherstone
2. What I Talk About When I Talk About Running - Haruki Murakami

Jackie said...

Finished Flirt this morning and have read and loved Unhallowed Ground, hope you do too!!!

jackie b central texas

Jennifer said...

It looks s though you had a great week and another lined up. Happy reading! If you get a moment, my Monday is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-3-may.html

Elena said...

You've got some good books there. Flirt was pretty good IMHO, and I really liked Lover Mine.

Enjoy.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Your books look great. You had a good week. I read Kay Hooper a while back and enjoyed her writing, hope you did too!

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...

Can't wait to hear what you thought of Lover Mine!

Looks like some great books! :)

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

You are reading a great book(hehe you knew I would say that LOL)

You have a great reading week!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi everybody,

I'm glad you like my reading list this week!

I loved "Lover Mine" and can't wait until next year for Payne's book!

Related Posts with Thumbnails