Saturday, May 8, 2010

Great Blog Neighbor Award




Big Thank You to Felicia over at Geeky Blogger's Book Blog for passing this award on to me!

Here is how it works: If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog.

The only thing you have to do is pass it on to 5 of your favorite neighbors (or 10 if you are like me and couldn't narrow it down to 5).

1.  Beth@ Maybe Tomorrow?
2.  Cecile@ Alliwantandmore
3.  Lea @ Closetwriter
4. Jackie @ HousewivesBluesandChihuahuaStories
5. Patti @ Book Addict

2 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Honey you are to kind!!! Hugs to you! Thank you for thinking of me with this award!! You know I love having you as my neighbor blogger!!! One great day we will meet!
Thank you so much!!!!!
I hope you have a great weekend honey!

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...

Aww, congrats! And thankyou again for being so lovely and passing it on to me :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails