Monday, May 31, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (May 31)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. 6 Killer Bodies - Stephanie Bond
2. Finding the Lost - Shannon K. Butcher
3. Deeper than the Dead - Tami Hoag

I’m currently reading:

1. All I Want for Christmas is a Vampire - Kerrelyn Sparks

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Reece's Bride - Kat Martin
2. Rule's Bride - Kat Martin

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/05/31/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-38/

2 comments:

Martha Eskuchen said...

What an interesting mix of books. I'll check you review on Deeper than the Dead. I used to like Tami Hoag but stopped reader her a few years ago when one was full of foul language.

I have a box full of Kat Martin I would like to read. I guess I will have to take fewer review books!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Martha,

LOL! Do you remember the name of the Tami Hoag book with all the foul language? I wonder if I have read it!

Wow that is alot of Kat Martin books to review!

Related Posts with Thumbnails