Friday, May 28, 2010

Book Blog Hop #6


This Meme is hosted by Jennifer from Crazy For Books on every Friday. This is a great way to connect with other bloggers and readers to make new friends.


Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

This is my sixth time joining this blog hop and I hope to find some great bloggers! I didn't participate for a couple of weeks because I was quite busy!

I will post blogs that I have visited later on tonight or tomorrow, so please check back, thanks!

1 comment:

Arena @ {thenerdswife} said...

I found you through the hop - Love your blog!

Have you read the Sookie Stackhouse series? My giveaway for the latest book *signed* by Charlaine Harris is here.

Have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails