Friday, July 16, 2010

Follow My Blog Friday #5

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list

2. Put your Blog Name and URL in the Linky thing.

3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

5. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

6. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

8 comments:

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Hi there!

MY FRIDAY FIND will tell you which book I am absolutely dying to get my hands on!

You can find my Follow post and Friday find here!

Have a great weekend!

I'm a follower :)

Sassy
:)

brandileigh2003 said...

Just hopping by to say hello! I am following and can’t wait to read more from your blog. I have a Crescendo contest going on and here is my link for my Follow Friday

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Hey! I'm a new follower from FF!! Have a great weekend!

Missie,
The Unread Reader

Unknown said...

Stopping by on the Friday Followers. I like your blog and am now a follower.

Sherri at Urban Girl Reader

Aimee said...

Just hopping by! I love the look of your blog! I'm a new follower. My Blog Hop/Friday Follow

Sugar and Snark said...

Hopped over from the Hop!

Now following!

http://lusbookblog.blogspot.com

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

"Old" follower stopping by on the hop to remind you about my Mad Blogger's Tea Party. Please stop by!

Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

Twimom227 said...

Hi there. I am late in my Friday Hopping! Hope you are having a good weekend! Love your site. I am a new follower. Please stop by and visit.

Twimom227
That's What I'm Talking About
http://twimom227.blogspot.com
Paranormal Romance reviews & discussion

Related Posts with Thumbnails