Saturday, May 8, 2010

Blogging Book Reviewers Award


Big Thank You to Felicia over at Geeky Blogger's Book Blog for passing this award on to me!

Here is how it works: If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog.

Last 5 Books I have read are (I'm going to go from recent to not recent):
1. Unhallowed Ground - Heather Graham (pnr)
2. Lover Mine - J.R. Ward (prn)
3. Blood Ties - Kay Hooper (romantic suspense)
4. Flirt - Laurell K. Hamilton (prn)
5. Without Mercy (romantic suspense)

So now I pass this award on to 5 other bloggers, who must do the same - make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don't forget to tell them they have a blog award! So, my nominees are (in order of blog name):

1.  Beth @ Maybe Tomorrow?
2.  Cecile @ All I want and more
3.  Lea @ Closetwriter
4.  Jackie @ HousewivesBluesandChihuahuaStories
5.  Patti @ Book Addict

3 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I like the new name! I updated my bookmark to put the right name on it :)

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

I have updated my google reader!!! Thank you for choosing me for this award!!!! You know that I greatly appreciate it!!!!!!! Hugs to you! You know I love your place!!! Thank you!

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...

Like the new name! Off to update Google Reader now!

Congrats on the award! And thankyou for thinking of me to pass it on to.

Related Posts with Thumbnails