Monday, June 6, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Jun 6)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey:  http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. The Darkness Beyond - Alexis Morgan
2. Devious - Lisa Jackson
3. Promise Canyon - Robyn Carr
4. Something Deadly This Way Comes - Kim Harrison
5. 10th Anniversary - James Patterson
6. Vampire Knight Vol. 12 - Matsuri Hino

I’m currently reading:

1. Pale Demon - Kim Harrison

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. A Drop of the Hard Stuff - Lawrence Block
2. My Dangerous Pleasure - Carolyn Jewel
3. No One to Hear You Scream - Julia Madeliene
4. Beg for Mercy - Jami Alden
5. Sakura Hime:  The Legend of Princess Sakura Vol. 2 - Arina Tanemura

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/06/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-91

5 comments:

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

Wow! 6 books! How do you get so many in?

Here is my week in review.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You had an awesome week! I need more weeks like that :)

Mandy Boles said...

All of these sound great! Did you get 10th Anniversary at BEA? I got to meet James Patterson and get The Christmas Bride signed at BEA. I really want to read 10th Anniversary too though!

pussreboots said...

You had a good week of reading.

Summer school begins for me so my reading for fun will take second place to reading for homework. So my reading for fun will have to take second place to reading for school. Come see what I finished in my last week of vacation.

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the kind comments, greatly appreciated!

@Lisa

I'm a really fast reader!

@The Well Read Wife

No I didn't get 10th Anniversary from BEA. Too far away from me!

Glad to hear you meet James at BEA!

Related Posts with Thumbnails