Monday, June 27, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Jun 27)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey:  http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Virgin - Cheryl Brooks
2. Changeling Moon - Dani Harper
3. Vlad: The Last Confession - C.C. Humphreys
4. Fallen - Karin Slaughter
5. Cross Fire - James Patterson
6. Recovery - Alexandrea Weis
7. Amnesia Labyrinth Vol. 2 - Nagura Tanigawa

I’m currently reading:

1. Dead Before Morning - Beverly Barton

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Hunt the Moon - Cassandra Palmer
2.  Wicked Lies - Lisa Jackson
3.  Hit List - Laurell K. Hamilton
4.  Otomen Vol. 2 and 3 - Aya Kanno


Here's the link:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/06/26/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-93

2 comments:

Jules said...

Have a great week! :)

Lot's of people seem to have read Fallen lately and I really want to. I must go and buy it!

Francesca said...

Hope you like Cassie Palmer's new book!

Here's my Monday post
Under The Covers

Related Posts with Thumbnails