Monday, June 13, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Jun 13)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey:  http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Pale Demon - Kim Harrison
2. Demons Prefer Blondes - Sidney Ayers
3. Beg for Mercy - Jami Alden
4. A Drop of the Hard Stuff - Lawrence Block
5. No One to Hear You Scream - Julia Madeleine
6. Sakura Hime:  The Legend of Princess Sakura Vol. 2 - Arina Tanemura

I’m currently reading:

1. Harvest Moon - Robyn Carr

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Heart of the Highland Wolf - Terry Spears
2.  You Belong to Me - Karen Rose
3.  My Dangerous Pleasure - Carolyn Jewel
4.  Breaking Silence - Linda Castillo
5.  Guignol Orchestra Vol. 3 - Kaori Yuki

Here's the link:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you read a ton in one week! And I've heard so many good things about Pale Demon.

Good reading!

Amy said...

Great selection! Kim Harrison's books are great. :)

Jennifer @ The Book Nympho said...

Yes you do get a lot read in a week. If it wasn't for work and a 5 year old asking questions every 5 seconds I could get more read. LOL

Here's my "It's Monday" List

Jennifer said...

You had an wonderful week of reading! I hope you have a wonderful week and enjoy your books. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-43.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails