Monday, June 20, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Jun 20)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey:  http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Harvest Moon - Robyn Carr
2. The Bedtime Book for Dogs - Bruce Littlefield
3. Heart of the Highland Wolf - Terry Spear
4. You Belong to Me - Karen Rose
5. My Dangerous Pleasure - Carolyn Jewel
6. Breaking Silence - Linda Castillo
7. Grand Guignol Orchestra Vol. 3 - Kaori Yuki

I’m currently reading:

1. Virgin - Cheryl Brooks

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Changeling Moon - Dani Harper
2.  Vlad: The Last Confession - C.C. Humphreys
3.  Fallen - Karin Slaughter
4.  Cross Fire - James Patterson
5.  Amnesia Labyrinth Vol. 2 - Nagaru Tanigawa


Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/06/19/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-88

5 comments:

Amy said...

Great reads! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Wow! You got a lot read. I hope this week goes as well for you. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

Jane said...

I can't wait to read Karen's "You Belong to Me."

Lover Of Romance said...

Looks like you got quite a bit accomplished already!!! Hope you enjoy the books planned for the upcoming week!!! Happy Reading!

pussreboots said...

You finished a lot! Last week was rare for me in that I finished a lot of review books. Come see what I finished.

Related Posts with Thumbnails