Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Review Updates

Sorry everyone for the sprodiac posts because I've recently fostering a kitten who really loves to play with my computer when it's on.  I can only post reviews, etc. when he's sleeping and when I'm awake from naps, etc.

He sleeps during the day and up at night (for an hour or two) when I want to go to bed.  He wakes up every morning at 5:00 am (he's hungry) and that is extremely early for me who likes to wake up between 9:30 - 10:00 am.  I'm a night owl but I'm in bed by 9:00 or 10:00 pm and takes naps in the afternoon since I don't get proper sleep because of the kitten.

Please don't mind the mistakes or lack of review posts because I'm taking good care of the kitten, thanks. 

1 comment:

Diane said...

Congratulations! New kittens are a lot of work!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails