Monday, October 8, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Oct 8)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1.  Against the Storm - Kat Martin
2.  Dead Mann Running - Stefan Petrucha
3.  A Wanted Man - Lee Child
4.  Not Proper Enough - Carolyn Jewel
5.  Fair Game - Taylor Keating
6.  Zoo - James Patterson
7.  His Favorite Vol. 1 - Suzuki Tanaka
8.  Bond of Dreams Bond of Love Vol. 1 - Yaya Sakuragi

I’m currently reading:

1.  Delusion in Death - J.D. Robb

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Rapture - J.R. Ward
2.  Iced Chiffon - Duffy Brown
3.  Dance with the Devil - Sherrilyn Kenyon
4.  Robert B. Parker's Fool Me Twice - Michael Brandmann
5.  The Homecoming - JoAnn Ross
6.  Otomen Vol. 13 - Aya Kanno
7.  The Earl and the Fairy Vol. 3 - Ayuko

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2012/10/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-159 

3 comments:

Na said...

I hope you're enjoying Delusion in Death. I'm still working my way through the series and am in the earlier stages of Eve and Roarke. The good thing is I have many, many books to look forward to :)

Adriana C said...

The JR Ward and The Sherrilyn Kenyon boos sound really good.
Here is My It’s Monday!

Between the Bind said...

I WISH I could read 7 books in a week...not enough hours in a day unfortunately. :)

If you'd like to stop by, here's what I'm reading this week.

xo,
JL

Related Posts with Thumbnails