Monday, September 17, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Sept 17)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1.  If You See Her - Shiloh Walker
2.  A Place Called Armageddon - C.C. Humphreys
3.  One Wrong Move - Shannon McKenna
4.  Pies and Prejudice - Ellery Adams
5.  Sweet Revenge - Christy Reece
6.  Sakura Hime:  The Legend of Princess of Sakura Vol. 8 - Arina Tanemura
7.  The Earl and the Fairy Vol. 2 - Ayuko

I’m currently reading:

1.  The Last Victim - Karen Robards

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  A Tale of Two Vampires - Katie MacAlister
2.  The Unspoken - Heather Graham
3.  The Curse - Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love
4.  Low Pressure - Sandra Brown
5.  Dawn of the Arcana Vol. 5 - Rei Toma
6.  Alice in the Country of Hearts: 

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2012/09/16/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-156 

4 comments:

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I wasn't a fan of The Last Victim, I hope you are enjoying it more

Enjoy your reads this week,
Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

The Brunette Librarian said...

"The Curse" is on my tbr list too - I've recently decided to go back and re-read some Sherrilyn Kenyon stuff...some of the beginnings of the Dark Hunters. Love and miss 'em!

Have a wonderful reading week :)
Whatcha readin' this week @ the Brunette Librarian :)

Nise' said...

Great reading week for you! Low Pressure is on my TBR list.

Na said...

I've been meaning to check out Heather Graham's books and hopefully will soon. I rarely go wrong with a Sandra Brown book. I sort of discovered her books so i"m glad she has such a big backlist.

Related Posts with Thumbnails