Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Mar 22)


This weekly meme was previously hosted by J. Kaye’s Book Blog, now has a new home and host. Sheila from One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books has taken on this meme.


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Montana Fire - Lisa Jackson
2. Hunting Julian - Jacquelyn Frank
3. Bound to Me - Rosemary Rogers

I’m currently reading:

1. Blood Vines - Erica Spindler

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Kindred in Death - J.D. Robb
2. Moonlight Road - Robyn Carr

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/03/22/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-28/

6 comments:

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...

Looks like you had a good week! I'll have to check out some of the books you read!

Rebecca Chapman said...

They all sound very tense - I hope you enjoyed them.

Here is mine if you want to look
http://pageturnersbooks.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_22.html

Curling up by the Fire said...

Hunting Julian sounds interesting. Enjoy your books!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I hope you enjoy Blood Vones - I have heard good things about that one :)

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Beth, Becky, Stephanie and Sheila!

Thanks for commenting and I also hope you enjoy your reading!

Martha Eskuchen said...

So I am curious how you liked Bound to Me?
I collected Erica Spindler for a while till I hit one I just couldn't get into. Haven't read any since then but I should try a different one.
I like Robyn Carr although I haven't read any for a couple of years.
I really like your mailbox books! :)
Hope its been a good week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails