Saturday, March 20, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


A Big Thank You to Jackie over at Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories for passing this award on to me!

The rules are:

- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

- Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

7 things about me:

1.  I love to sing and dance (especially the Latin dances)! 

2.  I love to bake but hate cooking!

3.  I'm an avid reader but some genres I don't read at all!

4.  My favorite decade is the 80's especially the music and movies!

5.  I love telling perverted jokes (my parents are wondering where I get it from since no one on either family is like that, LOL!) 

6.  I hate exercising (hate getting hot and sweaty)!

7.  I'm glad to have my family, health and home!

I would like to send this to all my blog followers!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Okay we share a love of the 80's, hating exercising because who does like to get all hot and sweaty (well unless there is a "fun" activity involved), we share a love of off color jokes and stories and our family and friends mean the world to both of us...
See this is why the awards are fun, sharing similarities even though we are worlds apart in space and time makes connecting with other book lovers fun!!!

jackie b central texas

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

OH honey, you know I love coming here! So you know I already love your place!
Hugs to you honey! Have a great weekend!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails