Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Mar 1)


This weekly meme was previously hosted by J. Kaye’s Book Blog, now has a new home and host. Sheila from One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books has taken on this meme.

What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Night Fall - Cherry Adair
2. The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Missy Percy Parker - Lenna Renee Hieber
3. Abandon - Carla Neggers

I’m currently reading:

1. Sealed with a Ring ARC - Margret Daughtridge

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Jordan - Susan Kearney
2. Serpent Moon ARC - C.T. Adams and Cathy Clamp

Here’s the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/03/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-25/

7 comments:

Natalie W said...

Looks like you had a great week! Hope you have a wonderful week :0)

Curling up by the Fire said...

Have a great reading week! Looks like you have some interesting things to read!

Rebecca Chapman said...

I haven't heard of any of those so I will look forward to reading the reviews:-)

I love your blog by the way, I just became a follower

Here is mine
http://pageturnersbooks.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-is-now.html

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Natalie W. and Stephanie,

Thanks and I also hope you have a great reading week too!

Greatly appreciate the comments!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Becky,

I also love your blog and thanks for becoming a follower!

I also joined your blog and I enjoy reading yours too!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Martha,

I thought "Abandon" was an okay read and I have to admit it's my first book by Neggers.

I will have my review of "Sealed with a Ring" later this afternoon.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Looks like some good books this week! Hope you are finding time to enjoy them :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails