Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Jan 25)



What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme hosted that J. Kaye Book Blog hosts on her blog here: http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/


Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. The Professional - Robert B. Parker
2. Eggs Benedict Arnold - Laura Childs
3. The Rose of Shanhasson - Joely Sue Burkhart
4. Sleep No More - Susan Crandall

I’m currently reading:

1. A Different Light - Mariah Stewart

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Reasons - Tracy Fabre
2. Conflicts of Interest - Michael Ruddy

Here’s the links:

http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-january_25.html

2 comments:

Teddyree said...

4 book, you had a great week. I've heard good things about Sleep No More, hope you enjoyed it. Happy reading :-)

Anonymous said...

You had a great week! I still haven't read a book by Mariah Stewart. Hard to believe...and I am not sure why.

Related Posts with Thumbnails