Monday, January 11, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading (Jan 11)



What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme hosted that J. Kaye Book Blog hosts on her blog here: http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Frill Kill - Laura Childs
2. Death Swatch - Laura Childs
3. Love You to Death - Shannon K. Butcher

I’m currently reading:

1. Blood Game - Iris Johansen

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Bound For Murder - Laura Childs
2. Once Upon a Nightmare - Lee Moylan

Here’s the links:

http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-january_11.html

7 comments:

(The) Ladybug Lounge said...

Sounds like a busy reading week ! Happy Monday - hope you have a wonderful week !

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Lots of great books!! Enjoy!

Teddyree said...

Sounds like a good suspense/thriller line-up. I can't wait to see what you think of Once Upon a Nightmare.

Happy reading and thanks for your get well wishes :-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry that I am a day late! I've got a crazy schedule now. I think you will enjoy Once Upon a Nightmare...it's spooky!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Msslaydbug and inthehammockblog,

Thanks for commenting, I greatly appreciate it!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Teddyree,

Thanks and I hope you have a happy reading week too!

You're welcome and Lee will be guest posting on my blog once I have finished reading "Once Upon a Nightmare".

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi J. Kaye,

No problemo about commenting a day later, LOL!

"Once Upon a Nightmare" sounds like a very scary read and I'm sure I will really enjoy it. My kind of book!

Related Posts with Thumbnails