Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Jan 18)



What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme hosted that J. Kaye Book Blog hosts on her blog here: http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Blood Game - Iris Johansen
2. Bound for Murder - Laura Childs
3. Once Upon a Nightmare - Lee Moylan

I’m currently reading:

1. The Professional - Robert B. Parker

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Eggs Benedict Arnold - Laura Childs
2. The Rose of Shanhasson - Joely Sue Burkhart
3. Sleep No More - Susan Crandall

Here’s the links:

http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-january_18.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you liked Lee Moylan's book. It was different...I think it was the writer's voice.

Happy reading this week! :)

Martha Eskuchen said...

I have read quite a few Iris Johansen. Is Blood Game a new one?

I do hope to read Lee Moylan's book soon! I had to back off on taking so many reviews.

I've read several of Parker too!
Have a great week!

Ruth Schaller said...

Nice titles to those books! A few I may have to check out! I hope that you have a great reading week! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails