Monday, October 5, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Oct 5)



What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that J. Kaye Book Blog hosts on her blog here: http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-weekly-event.html

Post the books you read last week, books currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. One Scream Away - Kate Brady
2. Evil at Heart - Chelsea Cain
3. Hidden Currents - Christine Feehan
4. Drawn in Blood - Andrea Kane

I'm currently reading:

1. 8th Confession - James Patterson

Books I'm planning on reading this week:

1. Destined For an Early Grave - Jeaniene Frost
2. Leader of the Pack - Karen McInerney
3. Cold Moon Rising - C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp

Here are the links:

http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-october.html
http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-

5 comments:

Marie said...

Sounds like some great books on your list -- I usually enjoy Patterson a lot so I'm looking forward to that one!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you have noticed, but Jeaniene Frost's series is all over the blogpshere. At this rate, I'll be the last to read them.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Nope, I'll be the last, j. Kaye :D
Have a great week Razlover!!

Teddyree said...

Love, love, love Cat & Bones, I've almost finished book 2. Have an awesome reading week :-)

Here's my Monday post

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all your comments and I hope you have a great weekend yourselves!

Related Posts with Thumbnails