Monday, October 19, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Oct 19)



What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that J. Kaye Book Blog hosts on her blog here: http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/

Post the books you read last week, books currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Undone - Karin Slaughter
2. Swimsuit - James Patterson
3. KnockOut - Catherine Coulter

I'm currently reading:

1. Missing - Lisa Jackson

Books I'm planning on reading this week:

1. Burn - Linda Howard
2. Desire Unchained - Larissa Ione
3. Sliding Home - Kate Angell

Here are the links:

http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-october_19.html
http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-

6 comments:

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

I've heard good things about Burn and loved Desire Unchained. Great book choices!

Anonymous said...

Lisa Jackson is one of my favorite authors!

Teddyree said...

I've got a few Lisa Jackson books to read, I'm doing J.Kaye's LJ challenge 09/10. Hope you enjoy Desire Unchained,it's on my wishlist.
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your good wishes, I'm resting up and blog visiting LOL

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Patti!

I'm currently reading "Burn" right now.

Thanks and I hope you have a great day!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi J. Kaye,

Lisa Jackson is one of my favorites too!

Finally finished reading one book in your Lisa Jackson Challenge.

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Teddyree,

I'm also doing J. Kaye's LJ challenge and this was one I decided to read for that! One down three more to go!

You're welcome and have fun blog visiting.

Again I also wish you the best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails