Monday, October 26, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Oct 26)



What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme hosted that J. Kaye Book Blog hosts on her blog here: http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1.  Missing – Lisa Jackson
2.  Burn – Linda Howard
3.  Desire Unchained – Larissa Ione
4.  Sliding Home – Kate Angell

I’m currently reading:

1.  Smash Cut – Sandra Brown

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Rough Country – John Sandford
2.  Silent Killer – Beverly Barton
3.  Hunt Her Down – Roxanne St. Claire

Here’s the links:

http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-october_26.html

j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-

11 comments:

Tea said...

You're on top of things. I didn't list what I finished last week. I will next time.

http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-are-you-reading-monday-j-kayeits.html

Anonymous said...

Oh man! You are reading a book I want to read. Because of so many review books, I haven't been able too. Can't wait until I get out from under this massive reading load. I think I'll be ther eby the end of December, January at the latest.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I've heard that Hunt Her Down is good!

Marie said...

It looks like you have some great books coming up -- I need to look up some titles that are unfamiliar to me.

Teddyree said...

Desire Unchained is one I really want to read, hope you liked it!
Have a great reading week :-)

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Tea,

I will check out your list!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi J. Kaye,

I was wondering which book on my list you want to read?

Thanks!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Mary,

Yes I've also heard "Hunt Her Down" is good.

I love Roxanne's Bullet Catcher series!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Marie,

I hope you find some books on my list that you would like to read!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Teddyree,

Yes I really enjoyed reading "Desire Unchained".

I hope you also have a great reading week too!

Anonymous said...

Razlover's Book Blog, the one you are currently reading, the Sandra Brown book. Love her!

Related Posts with Thumbnails