Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blog Absence

Sorry for my lack of posts and reviews aren't up to par because my computer caught a virus Wednesday night (softcop) and wiped out my whole hard drive.  My bro had to redo my whole computer and it's still not up to par to before it caught the virus. 

I'm hoping to have my computer running up to to par within 2 weeks.  So please bear with me and hopefully I will have my blog up and running too!

I haven't been blog visiting as much and I'm very sorry about that too because of this virus thing happening, etc.

3 comments:

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Ugh. I know how frustrating that is. Good luck!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

UGH is right!!! That is aggravating when a computer catches a "cold"... damn things! Good luck with getting it back in order and we will be here when you get back!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Patti & Cecile!

Thanks and I'm glad to finally be back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails