Saturday, December 19, 2015

Bunny Express Saturday 2015 (Dec 19)


Bunny Express Saturday is hosted every Saturday at Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews.

I received these in the mail this week.


For Review:





Nai and the crew of the 2nd Ship head for the metropolis of Vantonam, with 1st Ship's Jiki on board under Captain Tsukitachi's orders. The group takes some time off to enjoy the city, but while browsing the Nyanperona Shop, they are called out by a young boy, and? Later, Nai receives a secret communication with a dire message from Karoku as Circus begins planning an attack upon the "Smoky Mansion," where Karoku says he is being held. After the fierce battle ends and the dust settles, what truth will await Nai and Gareki?








"I love people. Who do I love, you ask? No, no! I love everyone -- all of humanity! What do I love about them? Don't ask such rude questions! I love everything about them. Everything! But I cannot love you. And you -- you should love me."

Ikebukuro, Tokyo. A place where the clumsy and inept at love gather. A high school girl worried about her status. A third-rate magazine reporter covering the Ikebukuro beat. A teacher suspected of sexual harassment. A thug wearing a yellow bandanna, who is said to be toughest around. A young man who deals in all manner of sensitive information. And a headless rider on a coal-black motorcycle. As these individuals and more are drawn into a whirl of unlucky incidents, Ikebukuro itself will begin to crumble!

Thanks Yen Press!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails