Monday, January 6, 2014

Weekly Book Reads 2014 (Jan 6)



 Weekly Book Reads


Weekly Book Reads is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews:

Post the books read last week and books you plan on finishing this week.

Read Last Week:

1.  Inherit the Dead - Lee Child
2.  Storm Warrior - Dani Harper
3.  Against the Edge - Kat Martin
4.  Voice Over Seiyu Academy Vol. 1 - Maki Minami
5.  Inu x Boku SS Vol. 1 - Cocoa Fujiwara

Weekly Book Reading:

1.  MacRieve - Kresley Cole
2.  The Last Savannah - Mike Bond
3.  The Midwife's Tale - Sam Thomas
4.  Another - Yukito Ayatsuji

2 comments:

Becky G said...

Paranormal reads are always good, but my favorite is romance. Especially suspenseful romance. I would recommend Playing With Fire by Cassandra Bella. I am reading that one right now and it's so good. cassandrabella.net is her site, I can across it one day and so glad I did.

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

@Becky G,

Thanks for the recommendation and I will check out the author's website!

I also enjoy suspenseful romance too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails