Sunday, January 12, 2014

Book Blogger New Year's Challenge Day 12



I hope on getting more followers by commenting and visiting more blogs this year.  I apologize for my reviews not being as top quality as the last few years and lack of them because I have been busy for the last 6 months with a new kitten who needed constant attention because he's quite a handful.  As a result, I lost some followers and that hurt so I'm going to concentrate on writing better reviews and posting more of them.

I also plan on hosting a few reading/watching challenges and I hope that will interest people in joining.

I will be reviewing cookbooks and will be trying out some recipes which I will be posting on my blog.  

1 comment:

Kim Justice said...

I know what you mean about posting regularly, I had some health issues so mine fell short. Hopefully we can pick it all back up. and hope the kitten does better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails