Friday, January 11, 2013

18 and Over Book Blogger Hop #52



18 and Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines

The 18 Over Book Blogger Follow is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 and over crowd, and make new friends!

How to join in:

You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 and  Over adult reads should be your majority.

Make a separate post for the 18 and Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.

Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.

List and answer the ‘Question of the Week.’

Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post

Visit the other blogs on the list. If you like what you see make sure to leave a comment and follow so the blog owner knows you stopped by and can return the favor. Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. It’s always nice to spread the 18 and Over Book Blog love!

Question of the Week: 

Are you planning on attending any book conventions this year? Are you a con newbie or an old pro?

Unfortunately I'm not planning on attending any book conventions this year because I live in Canada and they are usually hosted in the US.  I really wish I could and I would be a con newbie.

3 comments:

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

I'm a total newb too. I haven't even been to a book signing. Not many people venture out this way when on tour.
Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

JoLee @ Wickedly Delicious Book Blog said...

Me either. One day I really need to go.

My 18 & Over Follow

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Are you on the New York side? There is usually a lot of cons and events there though I'm sure it is still a hassle crossing the line.

I'm still a noob too so you're not alone! :)
Thanks for joining the follow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails