Monday, July 11, 2011

Three New Blog Hops Coming Up

Hi All My Blog Followers,

I just wanted to let you all my blog followers know that I will be hosting three New Blog Hops on my Blog:

1.  18+ and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday (Adult Only) - On Friday
2.  Anime and Manga Reviews - On Sunday
3.  Mystery Thriller and Romantic Suspense - On Wednesday

Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has given me permission to host and take over the 18+ Blog Hop.

**NOTE: I wanted to thank Laurie for letting me host and take over this great Blog Hop!  


**NOTE 2:  If any of my blog followers would love to make blog buttons for these blog hops I would be happy to check them out!  Either leave a comment or you can contact me, thanks!

5 comments:

Sally Bibrary said...

Thanks for taking on the 18+ and Over, hon. I thought about it, but you beat me to it. :)

Unknown said...

I also wanted to say thanks for taking over the 18+ hop. I really just "discovered" it this past week but I read that Laurie was not going to do it anymore.

I think my misconception was that it was an adult themed hop (erotica, etc.) and that is why I haven't participated. But, I believe it is more a hop for adult bloggers that are not in the YA blog world. Is that right or am I wrong.

If so, maybe others are having the same confusion that I was. It is an adult themed hop then I will probably pass.

Thanks for any answers!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Sally,

You're very welcome and I'm glad you would be participating!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Sherri,

You're very welcome too and I'm glad to have taken over it!

You're correct that it's a blog hop for adult bloggers that aren't in the YA blog world.

For me it's not going to involve erotica since I don't really read that genre.

I hope I answered all your questions?

Alison Can Read said...

Good to know about the anime/manga hop!

Related Posts with Thumbnails