Monday, July 4, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (July 4)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey:  http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Dead by Morning - Beverly Barton
2. Hunt the Moon - Cassandra Palmer
3. Wicked Lies - Lisa Jackson
4. Hit List - Laurell K. Hamilton
5. Otomen Vol. 2 and 3 - Aya Kanno

I’m currently reading:

1. Cover Me - Catherine Mann

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Dead Awakening - Kendra Leigh Castle
2.  What a Goddess Wants - Stephanie Julian
3.  Dead Reckoning - Charlaine Harris
4.  Alex Cross's Trial - James Patterson
5.  Otomen Vol. 4 and 5 - Aya Kanno


Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/07/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-94

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Have a fab week! See what I'm reading here and don't forget to link your book reviews on Read My Review, hosted on my blog.
Tasha @ A Trillian Books xxx

Jennifer @ The Book Nympho said...

Nice list. I was a little disappointed in Dead Reckoning, it was a little slow for me.

I won a copy of Hit List but I loaned it to my book friend so she can read it 1st. But I plan to read it before the end of the month.

Here’s my IMM

Francesca said...

You have read some great books this week! I really want to read Hunt the Moon as well, I can't wait for my copy to arrive!

WhatI'm reading!

Suzanne @ Under the Covers

Jennifer said...

It looks as though you have a wonderful week ahead. Happy reading and have a lovely week.
My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-46.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails