Sunday, April 25, 2010

Library Haul (Apr 25 - May 1)

Here's the list of books I picked up from the library this week:

Hardcover:

1.  Lover Mine - J.R. Ward
2.  Without Mercy - Lisa Jackson
3.  Flirt - Laurell K. Hamilton
4.  The Widow - Carla Neggers

Softcover:

1.  Unhallowed Ground - Heather Graham
2.  Forbidden Falls - Robyn Carr
3.  Finding the Lost - Shannon K. Butcher
4. Street Game - Christine Feehan
5. The Taking - Erin McCarthy
6.  Black at Heart - Lesley Parrish
7.  Down River - Karen Harper
8. Shadows from the Past - Lindsay McKenna

4 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

What a great haul! Our library isn't that well stocked :(

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...

Oooo, what a good haul!

Can't wait to hear what you think of Lover Mine!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Felicia,

I was really surprised to find that many great reads at my library!

I'm sorry to hear your library isn't well stocked!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Beth,

I can't wait to read and review "Lover Mine". I've been waiting for this one to come out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails