Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Heather Graham Recommendations

Paranormal:

Harrison Investigation Series:

1.  Ghost Walk
2.  Blood Red
3.  Unhallowed Ground (Haven't read this one)

Suspense:

Soap Opera Series:

1.  Long, Lean and Lethal
2.  Dying to Have Her
3.  Killing Kelly

Individual:

1.  Drop Dead Gorgeous
2.  Tall, Dark and Deadly
3.  Hurricane Bay
4.  Dead on the Dance Floor
5.  The Presence (Haven't read this one yet but it's on my TBR pile)
6.  Slow Burn
7.  Night of the Blackbird (Haven't read this one)
8.  If Looks Could Kill (Haven't read this one)
9.  Never Sleep with Strangers (Haven't read this one)
10. The Seance (Haven't read this one yet but it's on my TBR pile)
11. The Killing Edge (Haven't read this one, latest one out)
12. Night Moves
13. For All of Her Life

Historical:

The Florida Series (McKenzie Saga)

Runaway
Captive
Rebel
Surrender
Glory
Triumph (Haven't read this one because the libraries near me don't have this one)

Summer Fires Series (Slater Saga)

Dark Stranger
Rides a Hero
Apache Summer

4 comments:

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...

This is an awesome list! Thanks for taking the time to share! I shall be checking out a couple of these! :)

Martha Lawson said...

Her books are awesome!! I've read most of them. Just picked up her latest at the library today.

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Beth,

You're very welcome and I hope you enjoy!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Martha,

I agree that her books are awesome! I'm still waiting for her latest from the library!

Related Posts with Thumbnails