Friday, April 23, 2010

Book Blogger Hop #3


This Meme is hosted by Jennifer from Crazy For Books on every Friday. This is a great way to connect with other bloggers and readers to make new friends.

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

This is my third time joining this blog hop and I hope to find some great bloggers!

Here's some of the blogs I checked out within the last three weeks:

1.  Lover of Romance
2.  Dren's B-Spot
3.  Book Faery
4.  Book of Secrets
5.  Hott Books
6.  Randomness and Reading
7.  Lori's Reading Corner

I will be updating either tomorrow or tomorrow night, so please check back, thanks!

7 comments:

Mel u said...

Hi_I found your blog via the book blog hop-I like your design and colors a lot-I am now happy to be a follower of your blog

Jamie said...

Visiting from the blog hop! Love the layout of your blog!

Tori [Book Faery] said...

Following you too now :)

Becki said...

I'm hopping on in to wish you a happy Friday and happy reading! You've got a great blog here!

Dren said...

Happy Blog Hopping!! Great Site! I love your layout and the books you're tracking! Looking forward to your posts!

Christina said...

Hi! Thanks for finding me through the Blog Hop. I am now following you too and I think you are right we do like similar books/authors. I am following both your blogs and over my weekend I will take a more in depth look at them both.

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi everybody,

Thanks for following and visiting my blog, greatly appreciated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails