Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading (Feb 8)


This weekly meme was previously hosted by J. Kaye’s Book Blog, now has a new home and host. Sheila from One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books has taken on this meme.

What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Ice - Linda Howard
2. Deep Kiss of Winter - Kresley Cole and Gena Showalter
3. I, Alex Cross - James Patterson
4. Dino Vicelli - Private Eye - Lori Weiner

I’m currently reading:

1. Royal's Bride - Kat Martin

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Home in Time for Christmas - Heather Graham
2. Divine Misdemeanors - Laurell K. Hamilton
3. Ecstasy Unveiled - Larissa Ione

Here’s the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/02/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-22/

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I finished I Alex Cross as well last week. I see you are reading Linda Howard too - I havent read her in years but she wrote one of my favorite all time books, Mr. perfect.

Have a super reading week!

Lydia said...

I've seen I, Alex Cross on a lot of lists this past week.

I hope you have a great reading week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails