Monday, February 15, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Feb 15)


This weekly meme was previously hosted by J. Kaye’s Book Blog, now has a new home and host. Sheila from One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books has taken on this meme.

What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Royal's Bride - Kat Martin
2. Home in Time for Christmas - Heather Graham
3. Divine Misdeanors - Laurell K. Hamilton

I’m currently reading:

1. Ecstasy Unveiled - Larissa Ione

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. The Christmas Clock - Kat Martin
2. It Happened One Night - Lisa Dale

Here’s the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/02/15/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-23/

8 comments:

Nise' said...

Most are new to me authors except for Heather Graham. Have a great reading week.

Cathy Ikeda said...

I haven't read any of the authors you listed. Thanks for sharing.

Marce said...

I really want to try a Laurell K. Hamilton this year.

I can't do Christmas books when it is not holiday time.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I am unfamiliar with the books but they sound good. I will watch for your reviews! have a wonderful week!

Aleksandra said...

I hope you enjoyed you're books!
Happy reading!

Elena said...

What did you think of Divine Misdemeanors? I know I enjoyed it when I read it.

Have a good reading week.

Teddyree said...

Ecstasy Unveiled is on my wishlist but I need to read Pleasure Unbound which has been on my bookshelf for years before I buy any more in the series LOL.
Have a great reading week :-)

Martha Eskuchen said...

Hi Razlover! I'm finally getting to visit around a bit. I'm glad to see some familiar authors on your list! I like Kat Martin and Heather Graham. I really enjoyed The Christmas Clock and It Happened One Night was good. I hope you've had a good week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails