Monday, February 1, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Feb 1)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme hosted that J. Kaye Book Blog hosts on her blog here: http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/


Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. A Different Light - Mariah Stewart
2. Reasons - Tracy Fabre
3. Conflicts of Interest - Michael Ruddy

I’m currently reading:

1. Ice - Linda Howard

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Deep Kiss of Winter - Kresley Cole and Gena Showalter
2. I, Alex Cross - James Patterson
3. Dino Vicelli - Private Eye‏ - Lori Weiner

Here’s the link:

http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You are busy with books! Looks like a great line up! Enjoy!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Sheila,

Thanks so much for the comment, I greatly appreciate it!

I definately will enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails