Monday, November 9, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Nov 9)



What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme hosted that J. Kaye Book Blog hosts on her blog here: http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Dark Lover - Brenda Joyce
2. Kiss of the Phantom - Julie Leto
3. Darkness Revealed - Alexandra Ivy
4. Hunting Ground - Patricia Briggs

I’m currently reading:

1. Time for Eternity - Susan Squires

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Storm Cycle - Iris Johansen
2. Dead & Gone - Charlaine Harris
3. Sins of the Flesh - Caridad Pineiro

Here’s the links:

http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_09.html
http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are the second person to list Caridad Pineiro's book. I have got to try a book by her.

Teddyree said...

Nice line-up of books. I really want to start on that Brenda Joyce series, I've heard it's HOT :-)
Happy reading

Suzanne Yester said...

Wow! Lots of great books there! I look forward to what you thought of Storm Cycle.

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi J. Kaye,

I have never read any of Caridad's books before and this would be my first.

Next Tuesday I will be having a contest to win 5 copies of this book.

Hopefully you would like to enter?

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Teddyree,

Thanks and I definately recommend reading Brenda's series. It definately is hot though I haven't read all of them!

Have you read any of her historicals?

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Suzanne,

I can't wait to read "Storm Cycle" because I'm a huge fan of Iris's!

Here's hoping I will enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Razlover's Book Blog - Definitely!

Ruth Schaller said...

Those books sound pretty darn good! Great list! Happy reading this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails